2019年12月3日星期二

how to cut heat transfer vinyl

Had no major issues, very glossy finish, I would have preferred less shine on the finished product. (took the pic with flash off).HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper was so easy to use and it is worth the price. I will be buying heat transfer vinyl again. Loved this vinyl! Better than the well known brands. No problem sticking, or weeding. This stuff works wonders! I love it. Especially for ironing onto wooden signs! I have wasted a good chunk of the Htv trying to figure it out. But once I figure it out it works great.  HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper worked great for all the Disney t shirts I made for our family and friends. I have washed the shirts several times with no peeling. Easy to use, great look. Highly recommend this as it was great quality and great price. Will definitely purchase again when I need more!

First time using and buying best heat transfer vinyl very easy to work with and went on my graduation cap very easy. Super easy adhesion, very easy to weed. Amazing deal overall! I was very nervous to buy because I needed something quick and this was my last resort. I will definitely be ordering again as it looks great, it's easy to use and it comes at an unbelievable price. Very easy to weed. Comes with the clear backing. After it is ironed onto the shirt it has a glossy look to it, which we liked. Very easy to weed and stretchy like siser! Love it! Great price. It weeds easily and melts to the fabric quickly. Since the adhesive on the backing isn’t that strong it’s. Little hard around the smaller holes but at the same time it’s easier to peel the backing off when ironing on. I used the vinyl + setting on my Air Explore 2 and everything was great. It’s pretty shiny!

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is awesome! I use it for t-shirts and towels and it is so very easy to weed and the transfer is really smooth. I am hooked on this vinyl and hope to always find it on Amazon. SUPER happy with my order! I got a huge order for 13 shirts for a baby shower that all needed royal blue vinyl... I ordered ONE roll of 12”x12’ to make sure I had enough. I opened up my mailbox today, and they sent me TWO rolls for the price of one! Not sure if it was a mistake, but I’m glad that I know I DEFINITELY have enough to make my shirt order! This is the quickest htv vinyl I've ever used! I had to cut it on iron-on+ on my cricut air2 bc it was sticking in a few spots on my first try. But afterwards it weeded super easily and irons on in less than 10 seconds using a regular iron (which is 1/3 the time of most others I've used). I'd definitely recommend and I'll order again! At first it looked like it did not cut all the way through, but to my surprise it did and was really easy to weed and use. I love this htv so much. Thank you! Great vinyl. I've used on a bunch of projects and no issues so far.

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper Works great! Easy weeding, adheres to t-shirts without any issues. It was difficult to determine which side to cut because neither was very shiney. I had to set the Silhouette for 2 cut passes for it to cut completely but once everything was figured out it cut great, weeded easily and adhered to the shirt with no problems. Cut easy on the cricut and ironed onto shirts with no issue. Shirts looked awesome! This best heat transfer vinyl took a time or to to get the pressure just right , but once I got it right weeded real easy. And it heat presses about like any other that I have tried.

没有评论:

发表评论