2019年12月15日星期日

HTVRONT heat transfer tape works great with Cricut

The HTVRONT heat transfer tape came as described. I thought this vinyl was easier to work with than the Cricut vinyl. It weeded easy and the price was great! I liked it so much I ordered a 2nd pack! This gold heat transfer vinyl vinyl is very easy to weed. It needed a longer press than listed. Good product for the value! Would order again! I purchased this vinyl heat transfer tape for my Cricut machine. Great quality sheets! Nice variety as well. I bought for my granddaughter. She is very happy with everything. She has a Cricket. This was literally my first project and it was super easy to use and just looking around for prices and amount of paper this is a great one!! Will continue to purchase! These are just as good as the expensive ones you find in craft stores. Adhesive backing strong hold. Definitely recommend. Great vinyl in a variety of colors. I’m a beginner and had no trouble using these to make lettering for ornaments! 

The HTVRONT heat transfer tape is decent. Sheets are very easy to put on cricut mat because they are nice and flat not rolled. I did have an issue where the backing ripped on the vinyl..I don't know if it was an issue w the mat or the vinyl but the other cut out I made with it was small and detailed and it done very good. I also like that there’s lots of colors to choose from!  I do have some vinyl that doesn't stick very well; except on paper. I also did get some sheets that were messed up. Parts were very matte and with blotches of gloss. Couldn't use them. I tried to take a picture but hard to see in the photo. Other than that. I am still very happy with my heat transfer tape. Use this material a lot and we’re very pleased. These look shiny in the box so we were a little hesitant at first. But once you put the vinyl on a cup or car, it doesn't look as shiny! That's what we were hoping for! Works just as well as Cricut brand! Color selection and texture for the packet are the basic and essential ones that you need to start out. Good starter kit!

HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl works well with cricut and cameo, stays on shirt nicely. have not tried to layer. Easy to use. T-shirt turn out just as I hoped it would. I used my scan n cut, the HTV vinyl cut as I expected. Good selection. Easy to weed. I can't wait to use this for our shirts. Exactly what I wanted....needed several colors in glitter and this gold heat transfer vinyl was just right. I got it to make some tshirt for disney trip it was the first time doing something like that and it was super easy the result where great. I washed and still looking good no crack or anything. Good quality and super pretty the color. Tip: when iron the material don't leaved to long or over heat it bc the it remove the glitter beside that it was perfect.  Excellent easy to use.

I’m really glad I purchased gold heat transfer vinyl. There’s such a variety of colors and it’s much cheaper to purchase this rather than individual colors. The only downside I noticed is that the glue on it can melt easily but I haven’t had any problems making any crafts so far. If you’re a beginner with cricut then this is ideal! Super cheap, I can say about this is the colors are very vibrant. Great assortment! Works well easy to weed!

没有评论:

发表评论