2019年12月19日星期四

YRYM HT miracle grill mat works great for seafood and nothing falls

I love that I do not have to clean the grill with miracle grill mat! This was a smart buy! Spreads the heat, no flare ups, keeps grill clean and get grill marks. My chicken didn't stick!! All of the fabulously crunchy skin stayed right on the bird. Yeah! The only down side was the miracle grill mat came wrapped so tightly in the box, it was difficult to get it to lay flat on the grill. Love this and it works great! Easy to clean. Love these mats try work perfectly and so easy to clean. We just received out YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat setand can't wait to try them out. We got one for our gas grill and another XL size for our oven in our kitchen. Great for grilling fish and vegetables. It was so easy to grill with the YRYM HT miracle grill mat and a pleasure to clean up!

My hubby LOVES YRYM HT Best Miracle Grill Mat. He cooks most everything on it. His favorite is to chop up some bacon for flavor and then grill veggies and then some meat. No flare ups and easy to clean. Love not having to clean the grill. xL Matt fits my big grill perfectly! I will never barbecue directly on the grill again. I've already given these as gifts to a couple of friends and have sent the link to at least 3 others. Works great. Food still tastes great and clean up was so easy! Works as advertised. Great for shrimp and scallops, as nothing falls through. Can even make a breakfast on it. Watch the heat, can't take high heat. I Wasn't sure about how it would perform on the grill, but it was awesome! Food was grilled to perfection and it is a breeze to clean. Works great. Still get lovely markings on steak without burning and easy cleanup. Highly recommend.

I purchased the YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set to replace some cheaper silicon sheets which failed after very few uses. The YRYM HT sheets are much stronger and seem to be holding up to the challenge a lot better. Order this for my son's birthday party and it works great. Just place it on the grill and your ready to start grilling. It's easy to clean when done using it. Much thicker that what I bought off of qvc. Helps protect my grill and prolongs the life of the cooking area. Love to grill, hate to clean afterwards. the YRYM HT Miracle Grill Mat virtually eliminates the cleanup. No sticking, no food dropping through the grate, no flare ups. Use it all the time, great for grilling vegetables and fish. I'm still amazed that I was able to fry bacon and cook burger patties on this thing. My only complaint is that the surface seems to have been roughed up by plastic tipped tongs or wooden utensils... be careful if you use metal tools.

I grill a lot of fish, mostly salmon outside. Using aluminum foil was wasteful and it would still stick, but since I've purchased this mat it has changed everything. No sticking of fish and it's been very easy to clean. Works great. This is my second order, I also have the YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set which fits the whole grill. I suggest everyone buy YRYM HTYRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set. They are thicker than any other ones out there and more durable. Easy to use and great for cleanup. There were clear instructions in the package. It also included website info to watch videos, which we did. Excellent tips. We grilled the juiciest steaks and hamburger patties ever! Next time, we will grill vegetables. I highly recommend this product!

没有评论:

发表评论