2019年12月31日星期二

HTVRONT heat transfer tape reviews

I finally decided to buy new transfer tape because I was having a hard time with my silhouette brand one and this made transferring decals way easier! I am a fan of this brand. They were super generous and even threw in a couple freebie vinyls I can use for stickers! Very happy with this purchase and will use this brand instead of the silhouette one! I am always hesitant to try something new- especially in the crafting world. Some things are so pinteresty and gimmicky. Product was as described. It worked out very well for transferring vinyl sticker. Did not have any problems with it all. I would definitely order again.

The HTVRONT  heat transfer tape on works great! It looks professional! I have tried 3 different brands of heat transfer vinyl and this works the best and is cheaper than most. Easy to weed, easy to transfer. Small detailed designs are easy to do with this HTV also. I'll purchase this again! 100℅ loves this easy to weed and great quality vinyl. Great vinyl and great variety easy to use! Easy to work with & looks great. Nothing to dislike about this product. Does what it's supposed to do. Would buy again..Good value! I like the variety of colors. I’ve only used one sheet so far. Works well. Wish there was as some sort of better indication on the sheets that indicate which side goes up.  Vinyl is thicker than most so at times it is difficult to weed if the print is smaller or with any detail. Just letters were very easy to weed but over all good product.

HTVRONT transfer tape is the black heat transfer vinyl . It is a bit thicker than siser easyweed. Make sure to use the settings listed in description. The cut settings are not included in the instruction. Glad they had instructions included in the packaging; that made cutting and ironing much easier. One thing we didn't realize is that you don't want to cut through the clear plastic coating. Once we figured that out the process was much smoother. Ironed on to clothes well. We will see how it holds up with washing. I love this product my t-shirts came out great. Recently got a Silhoutte cameo and bought this for practice projects. I wanted a large variety for a variety of projects, since I'm still learning. Product provided just that. Great and easy to use.

The vinyl seems nice even though I haven't Tried it yet and the folder it came in was real nice ! Great price for this sample pack! Used for different projects! Worked really well just made them so not sure on durability (washing). Easy to use. Worth the money to get started. This vinyl is great! It is so easy to weed and much easier to adhere than the circuit brand vinyl. I love it! The vinyl was very easy to use and it looks great. Product is easy to use and durable. It was great for my shirts and i like that it came fast. This was a good value and a good variety of colors. The negative for me is after you peel off the protective layer it’s really hard to tell which side is the vinyl and which is the peel off side after applying. It also seemed to have to be heated a longer time to adhere. But it was a good value.

没有评论:

发表评论