2019年12月23日星期一

where to buy best transfer tape for vinyl

Awesome adhesive transfer tape, no label, very professional. I went through a roll in a few days and ordered another. I'm very impressed and will keep using this transfer tape. This is the best transfer tape for vinyl I've used. Works well and love that it lays flat! The roll lasted a long time! I'm new at this , It did the job ! Totally satisfied with the product is of good quality adheres perfectly and leaves no residue and very pleasant congas gift test that sent me need to try it to see the quality. This works perfect for vinyl does not stretch or pull vinyl off your project when applying. This is my second purchase of the transfer paper. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works very well. Just sticky enough but not too much to give me a hard time on application. You can also use it multiple times. I’ve been using this tape since I’ve started and love it.

I use this to transfer vinyl to my project. Hands down the best transfer tape for vinyl I've ever used! It's easy to cut and just the right amount of adhesiveness for my projects . I will definitely make this a regular product! If you haven't tried this you must . Great quality, much easier to use when layering vinyl and placing vinyl than the grid adhesive sheets. This transfer paper is amazing compared to others I've used! And it came with 2 large sheets on carbon fiber vinyl which was a pleasant surprise!! I love this product plus got a freebie thing of vinyl with it. Medium adhesion. Easy to use and most vinyl will stick to it to transfer and removes well off the transfer. can be used a few times before you need to disgard it. Of all the transfer tape I have used, this has been the absolute best transfer tape for vinyl. Extremely happy with this product.
adhesive transfer tape
adhesive transfer tape


Best transfer tape I've ever tried. It’s thinner than I’m used to, but I like that about it. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape  has the perfect amount of tackiness that I’ve been searching for. Sticks really well with any type of adhesive vinyl brand I’m using and release without issue. Wish it’s available in bigger rolls. I also loved that they included a decent amount of black and white carbon fiber vinyls. I have a decal business and these are a dream! I loved that I didn't need to take off a backing. I just rolled it open sticky side up and lie my decals on them then and cut off the excess. It gives my decals a smooth clean look. No lines or cricut logo covering up my hard work. So happy to call this my new new go to transfer paper.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is a great product. I bought my Cameo Silhouette over a year ago and based off of the reviews that I read for this product I just had to try it. I am so glad that I did! It adheres well and can be reused multiple times. For the price you wouldn’t expect such a good quality but color me surprised! Can use the same piece for many applications. This roll may last me a while! I'll never go back to a different transfer tape. There's so much of this for such a good price and it works perfectly. I love it! 

没有评论:

发表评论