2019年11月20日星期三

how to use plastisol transfer paper for Cricut

Super surprised on the quality of HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper for vinyl, I like this brand better than expressions vinyl! Super easy to weed and looks great! I had to make five graduation shirts for my students. This was my second time attempting to make t-shirts using iron on plastisol transfer paper vinyl. The glitter gold heat transfer vinyl worked perfectly! Weeding was easy, although I did tear the design the first time. The vinyl was ironed on seamlessly. I'm not sure how the shirts look after being washed as I haven't washed them. But I will be purchasing more. Purchased this vinyl to use for my niece's shirt and let me tell you, it is Amazing! doesn't have hard time transferring and the color is fantastic! Will definitely order again! This is a great color and size for the price the vinyl itself is very sparkly. It’s a little think that I am used to using, and harder to weed it stick to the HTV paper a bit more than cricut brand does. I still was able to use it and it worked. Also a little harder to pull off.

I was quite impressed with HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper! My Cricut maker cut it very well on the glitter setting! It was easy to weed. I used my heat press at 300 for 15 seconds, and it pressed perfectly! After several washes, it holds the glitter and the look with no cracks or peeling! Will buy again! Pretty Color and Great price! Bought to use with my cricut machine to make family vacation t-shirts. This was the first time using this product. I would recommend practicing on scrap material first, to help reduce mess ups. No reviews but I took the chance!! Easy to weed m!! Fantastic product! I set my machine to a #6 with a 33 force and it cut and weeded like butter. I would highly recommend this product. I like that this vinyl was easy to weed and also way to press. It’s beautiful on my white shirt that I made for the concert that I will be attending. Looks great on my shirt! A little hard to weed but otherwise is fine! Would definitely buy again.

I’m new to Cricuting and was amazed at how easy this T shirt transfer paper was to work with! So far I’ve only tried a couple Cricut brand glitter vinyls and this silver Firefly vinyl was much easier to weed and transfer. I used the Cricut EasyPress2 to transfer the Super logos and it literally only took a few seconds, which I wasn’t expecting since the Cricut vinyl I’ve worked with took at least 10. I figured out this strategy from almost melting a couple of the capes and messing up some of the logos removing the plastic coating. The last 2 presses are important, as they seal the logo and fix imperfections inadvertently caused by peeling the plastic coating off. Love this vinyl! Easy to weed & transferred beautifully on to the personalized capes I made for my daughters superhero party! Everyone commented on how professional the capes look and I’m so happy with how they turned out!

I was looking for some bulk T shirt transfer paper as I've just picked up my first vinyl cutter and can't stand the thought of buying small sheets. This really fit the bill for me. It sticks well but doesn't stick too much, it's easy to use and the alignment grid on the paper really helps to ensure that the designs you've put a lot of time and effort into get applied straight on the items you're applying them too. A great product and a great value, I'll be back to buy more when my roll runs out! Fast delivery. Fabulous amount of transfer tape. Excited to use to make my millions of holiday ornaments. Very easy to use. Will definitely purchase again once I run out. Perfect. Exactly as described. Good value. Perfect transaction.

没有评论:

发表评论