2019年11月25日星期一

YRYM HT brown butcher paper reviews

The brown butcher paper was perfect for a crab feed we had.  Great for crafting messes. Gift wrapping paper to last a lifetime! Suitable for every occasion, just add ribbon. I liked how this company sells various lengths and sizes.of butcher paper. Good product. YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is a high quality paper with a good heft to it. I used it so far to cover large cardboard sheets wrapped in foil for my make-shift heat blockers for west facing windows. This paper never ripped and has held up very well. Happy with purchase! I was looking for the old paper lining paper that I use to use for lining my kitchen shelves and drawers. This was the closes I could come to. Wish is was a little heavier, but it works! I'm using on my genealogy project. Good quality paper. Good price. I use the paper for sublimation pressing.it works great.

YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is just what I need for my arts/crafts projects. AND having it on a big roll lets me decide how much to use. It's sturdy and lasts through my messy paint projects. Doesn't rip while in use and allows for a fast clean up.  I am using this for bird tray paper. It is a large cage with a feeder on top which uses a lot of paper to fit the tray. I like the clean look the white paper gives and it fits the area much better than anything else. Better than newspaper or brown paper bags, cut up. My parrots also like the sound of the edges when they tear strips so any extra becomes a toy. It is also food grade which is a big plus. Works well for craft use. Cheapest I could find & durable. I bought this to use with my Cricut Maker...it works great....good quality, great price and quick delivery! Nice and thick. When I paint with acrylics it doesn't seep through. Received this as promised. It was as I expected. I gave the product 4 stars because, well, there just is never enough paper on the roll when you’re dealing with children and art paper! I’m glad I found this product.
brown wrapping paper
brown wrapping paper


We needed YRYM HT brown butcher paper for two reasons....barbque- to wrap meat for it's final cooking process and for some crafting projects. This fill both needs.  Great butcher paper definitely higher quality than what I’ve bought in the past. Order received in a timely manner and in good condition. Using it with Cricut infusible ink (Heat sublimation technique) and it works as well as the single sheet that is included with the ink transfer sheets. I thought the paper would be a little thicker, but it will work for my purposes. Very good product, I”ll recommend , good quality and price. I very like this paper. I use it as a run off for sublimation projects. Excellent product. Nothing not to like. Good product, timely delivery and very competitive price. Product is used for drawing templates and for preliminary art sketching. In addition, I want try smoking trout wrapped in this FDA approved butcher paper.

I bought this roll of brown wrapping paper to create a pattern for a bird cage cover, it worked great! I normally buy the rolls of Melissa & Doug paper for our daughter to draw on with crayons, but figured I'd try something less expensive. This paper works just fine. It's thinner, but that doesn't seem to be an issue for us. We like to use both sides of the paper. I have no clue how well brown butcher paper works for food purposes, but it's a pretty decent paper for our easel. Well what can you say about white paper ? Its paperly , fabulously paperie?!? Perfect for my needs! Arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. Perfect for cutting into craft paper! Purchased this paper for use in art projects. Works wonderfully for collage as well as for quick sketches. Reasonably priced, made in USA, with quick delivery.

没有评论:

发表评论