2019年11月11日星期一

review of YRYM HT non-stick grill mat set for grilling

Keeps things on the grill with a hot, non-stick grill mat set. Used it on the grill , no more flare up, great for fish, veggies, east clean up! It is easy to clean. i use on grill and oven. love it. Product works as advertised and is the best way to grill meat or veggies. The YRYM HT miracle grill mat is fabulous! They cook food beautifully and you still get terrific grill flavor with out your food falling through the grates or drying out! I would highly recommend this product. Grilled a rack of lamb, which can be very messy, fat and burning, but had none of that! The miracle grill mat is so easy to clean. I waited till non-stick grill mat set is cool and use a sponge with dawn and wipe it off with hot water. I’ve used it 3 times so far and it works great. I do recommenced this product. Loved this product. Worked as said and easy clean up.

I purchased non-stick grill mat set to cover the gross grates on the park bbq grill and they worked perfectly!! They worked great, cooked evenly, and were easy to clean! These are great for grilling because you still get the grill marks to show on your food without the sticking. It lets the flavor shone through on your grilled foods. These mats are awesome. They make grilling easier for all foods. Food turns out great and Easy Cleanup. We cooked seafood, veggie burgers, meat, etc. and it all cooked well and was tender. Heats evenly.... keeps food from falling thru on grill. The miracle grill mat worked as advertised. Recommend this product. Great product. Keeps my grill clean and so much more. More sanitary and better to cook on. only used once so far, sprayed with Grill Pam and the mat worked great no sticking and was easy to clean. would recommend. These are nice. They can take the heat of the grill, very easy to clean and work as they should . Works great, smoked salmon doesn't stick at all,. Makes for fast clean up. Love them, I just cut the same size as my smoker racks, great product..

I have now used miracle grill mat over the last few days to cook chicken and a small steak on as a test to see how it performs. My results are as follows:
PROs:
- Keeps my recently refurbished expensive grill grates super clean with really no mess escaping the mat surface.
- Staying under 500 degrees so far, with no discernible change in the mat texture or surface look.
- Food has grill marks, but with no flare ups.
- Both the chicken and the steak tasted great, had char marks, and accepted BBQ sauce (chicken) with no problems.
- Mat cleans up nicely after to cooking events with nothing sticking after the wash.
CONs:
- Since the miracle grill mat is not porous, chicken and beef tend to sweat and accumulate some thick juices on the mat. I moved the meat away from these spots.
- I don't anticipate that the mat will perform properly after 5-6 uses on a hot flame suitable for chicken, pork or beef. The mats come in a 3-pack, so that should last quite a few BBQ days without a reorder.
- I haven't used the mats in a dishwasher, so clean thoroughly by hand of any baked-on material.

I'll repost once I've reached the end of a non-stick grill mat set to update, but at this point, I would recommend the miracle grill mat.

没有评论:

发表评论