2013年6月4日星期二

Community Commentary: Pics or It Didn't Happen



It appears the first thing I was doing in Diablo III was Searching for the archives of my beloved dude, Kulle in the Oasis, my most favorite, lush place. Here's a screen shot of a unique shaman demon, one of many shots of unique demons.
Blizzard do you not realize that screenshots are taken via 3RD PARTY SORFTWARE!



So why are you condoning the use of 3rd party software by mentioning this thread.

If you will not provide a list of approved 3rd party software but say we can't use it then tell us look at this thread that people use 3rd cheap diablo 3 gold party software to take screenshots about the game.......

Your actions defy all logic I do not care how cool the thread is but I do care about you guys sitting on the fence and putting your legs on either side all the while handing out bans only to those worth enough in your eyes buy d3 items.....

Sorry that is the first thing I thought when I read this topic. Diablo 3 items.. ANSWERS!

 I hate to be a downer but come on things like this anger me and just shows that blizzard feels like the rules they make for us are to be broken but will ban people for breaking the rules and not ban others for breaking the rules.

They remind me of a crooked cop busting kids for smoking weed then turning around and smoke's it himself.


没有评论:

发表评论