2013年6月22日星期六

wait for a fully orchestrated RS3


A good thing in your opinion. Personally, I don't want to interact with random players because I have no choice in the matter so, for me, it's a bad thing.

Anyway ----- this is, in fact, a very good idea to compensate for an original bit of poor aforethought and will doubtless save a lot of time and hassle. I wanna to say something at the Jagex Mods, why is my artical at working, where i was stuned, its not fair again, i say what i think is to buy runescape accounts, and you stunned me, and now to the update,it s not bad the idea.

Well, this thread/fc is a real good idea, like the fact that pieces can't be traded for money, and that only 2 Djinn lamps can be rubbed. And it is somehow related to Al Kharid lore so... not bad for a SOF update.

Mandatory: still, you're basically selling XP again... ;) I hope you make good use of this money and can't wait for a fully orchestrated RS3. I was in the chat for about an hour and a half last night on rs gold buy my personal account and it was nearly full - so nice to see it being used! I was just really pleased to see everyone helping each other get the pieces they need. Warmed this old J-Mod's heart, so it did.

Well, it was a good idea.

Perhaps you guys should make a more general FC like 'Tradezone' or something very *general* like that. This way next time you guys do a similar event like this, you could just refer people to the same place? And people will know where to go based on prior events as well.

没有评论:

发表评论