2013年6月19日星期三

I got more excited to see the Diablo 3

I got more excited to see the Diablo 3 font in your picture than any other content in your post.

I would pay through the nose for a HD collection of Diablo, Diablo 2/Diablo 2: LOD. Please make this happen Blizzard!

Make the game more dark and gritty, bring back some of the KEY FEATURES that made Diablo 2 so unique and great, and expand the loot pool a tad, I feel like there just aren't enough 'usable' legendaries, or no selection I should say. Everyone aims for the same cookie cutter specs/EQ . Hardly any room for character innovation considering you can't add sell Diablo 3 account your own stats as you level. Oh and release and expansion with a storyline that is better than something my 2 week old daughter could write.

 I'm sure the hate bandwagon really bothers Blizz while it sleeps on its pile of money and high review scores. The graphics are actually NOT what makes Diablo 1 and 2 fun games. Idiot.Just make a really outdated skill tree where you are forced to waste skill points and we'll be happy Diablo 3 account sale. DUUUUUUURRRRRRR! The skill tree isn't the problem. The itemization is.

Can i get in on this? I only keep Diablo 3 on my facebook friends list so I can throw a random insult Blizzards way every time they decide to remind me that this overhyped letdown of a game still gets talked about. Your game is invalid, who the hell had time for an argument!!!

没有评论:

发表评论