2013年6月28日星期五

i didn't drop Barbarian


This is one of the reasons (probably the main one) i didn't drop Barb. Kudos to you, really.

I play this build with Revenge, though, with the 10% crit rune. While the proc rate isn't really incredible, when i'm at low crit ratio (45% with WOTB) it really helps me surviving. I'm in inferno act 1, playing mace 'n board. Nice gear.

What's about going with a high block chance shield + helm of command, though? Basically the items a melee barb would get  cheap d3 gold? Being as tanky as they are but being ranged? Max survivability?

Really ? That's wierd, You shouldn't getting hit often with this build so revenge shouldn't proc often enough. Have you tried Furious Charge with Dreadnought rune as a heal and a IFG ?

/e I can understand Revenge works for act 1, but for later acts you can't really tank as many hits so it's really not worth it. Hey, the shield gives you 1k + armor, which is the difference between getting D3 items for sale 1 shot or 2-3 shot. You can also get 10% crit from the shield, so if you get that and 100+ str you cut some of the DPS loss.


I don't understand why you even use a shield at all.  In what way is it even helping you survive more?  Does it have a lot of vitality?  I mean normally when i think of shield i think of revenge build diablo 3 account .  Why not just equip another 1H and just dps faster.

Also would you mind giving me a screenshot of all your gear pieces, I'd like to see the stats so I know where to follow.

没有评论:

发表评论