2015年4月22日星期三

DFO gold buying


well...that probably explains why. yesterday i seen some people saying i been hacked and all their items and gold have dissappeared. welp..sorry to those players but...you shoulda never bought gold, there are many ways to make lota of money in dfo "lots" but also. good morning everybody! Not everyone that got hacked, bought gold. There was a mention of a password list from another game, that was used to hack into accounts in DFO.
 DFO Gold
Buying Gold is stupid. I'd rather make it myself and actually have fun with making it myself, I've never buy Dungeon Fighter Gold and I'm never going to.

Yes please can you answer that? This tool does not impact the game right? Just enable players to play with gamepads to enjoy the game even more. you realize the game itself has natural gamepad support though correct, so xpadder is really just unecessary space on your hard drive.

没有评论:

发表评论