2015年4月1日星期三

love Dragon Quest

Never actually tried this series. Is it any good, or any specific way it stands out from other jrpg? Yes can't wait love Dragon Quest, my favorite RPG hands down. Way better then Final fantasy or Chrono Trigger!!! Awesome news!!! Soooooo happy! Thank you s-e! Now star ocean the second story and ff7 and you'll be gods.& FFXIV Gil; I got excited but then I saw PS4. Are we not getting the PS3 version? What is this Sorcery?! Square bringing Dragon Quest to PURESUSTATION again?

I saw dragon quest and was excited. Sadly I am not excited for this game at all though.  I'd rather have it on Steam but at least I can use my PS4 for cheap FFXIV Gil something other than Netflix. Now we just need another Dragon Quest Heroes game *Cough* *Cough Rocket Slime 3 *Cough* Cough*

Great news, i will definitely have a look once its published in Germany  Just knew Dragon Quest VIII on PS 2 (yes, we didnt get that many DQ Games here...) and loved to see Yangus and Jessica beeing part of the game.

1 条评论: