2015年4月17日星期五

how to level dragooin in FFXIV

Those feels. Why did it make me relive the most heart-wrenching part of the ending in higher quality graphics?  Interesting, not one mention of the Scions in this trailer. I guess they're story explained would be a much bigger spoiler.&FFXIV Gil; I'm glad Dragoons are finally getting some kind of story arc. I need for that soloist in the beginning of the video to do better, though.

 I never put mine down. I started as dragoon, and dragoon has been my main the whole time. Though I do also play paladin, and leveling warrior. I also intend to level dark knight as soon as the game goes live. I started as a goon but buy FFXIV Gil soon realised that they had a bad stigma when I started getting insta-kicked at the start of hard mode primals (back when they were hard) so I picked up bard. since then dragoons have been buffed a lot, but I've not spent much time since then playing a dragoon.

I think I am gonna go back to dragoon and get to a lvl60 meta build before I even consider the new classes.

Why? I mean, are Dragoons getting any special buff/ability compared to other jobs just beacuse they are featured on the opening movie?

没有评论:

发表评论