2015年4月2日星期四

more people should work for DFO

I am actually not conerned about the initial release. That's doing fine, save for some grammer errors I saw (a personal thing) and a temporary mishap concerning changing classes. The positions I want them to hire, are community advisors and bug fixers, so that when they add new content, it is perfect before they go public. Also has the benefit of being always useful.

I can't really say that it's "bitching". But rather, it's an expression of concern for the 10 employees that were designated to work on this project. Even if keeping a game running is easier than initially launching it, I'd assume it's a lot of work for as few as 10 people, especially for an MMO. I agree that some extra hands should be hired for the job, so that the team may have an easier time handling this project.

Although it is only beta, i really dont think ten people is enough for this huge mmo. It's very easy to say "go get 20 more employees!". The implications of that are so gigantic I wouldn't even know where to buy DFO Gold and begin. Even one single implication would be the workload during release will of course be by far the most taxing period for the staff, but as things stabilize there may not be a need for so many extra employees, each of which needs a realistic payroll along with DFO Gold other benefits.

没有评论:

发表评论