2015年4月10日星期五

hate DFO FP system

Gear is still a factor in arena a lvl 1 char will have roughly 33% the stats of someone at lvl 25 and 15% of someones stats at lvl 70. It's so that people can get a good grasp of a class by 35 and they don't feel discouraged to buy DFO Gold PVP when they're 15 and get destroyed.

No but I want to play with my friends. The rest of it doesn't have to be open. Just an informal thing. Please don't ever change the game because of the radicals that hate the FP system DFO Gold. Please continue to do what you think ( and most likely will know ) is best for the game. I trust you guys to make this game work, and it will.

Honestly, no harm done. Even though you've quit DFO, you still took the announcement better than some of these other FP haters. Much respect.

 I personally like the Fatigue system, because it doesn't make me just sit on the game 24/7. Keep up the great work!

没有评论:

发表评论